If you love macaroons, we have the recipes for you! Chef Stella Giraldella is sharing recipes for not one, but TWO of her signature macaroons.
Below you’ll find the instructions to make lemon coconut macaroons and pineapple coconut macaroons. These delicious delights bake up in no time and will please even the pickiest of cookie connoisseurs.
Lemon Coconut Macaroons
Servings: about 22 cookies
Preparation time: 10 minutes
– 3 cups shredded coconut, sweetened
– 1 can condensed milk
– 1/2 cup white chocolate
– 1/2 cup lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine coconut, condensed milk, white chocolate and lemon juice. Stir until well combined.
3. Scoop mixture firmly into a cookie scoop and press into a greased cookie sheet as you drop it (the idea is to compact the balls). Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until browned.
Lemon Chocolate Ganache Ingredients (Topping)
– 1 cup white chocolate
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Place finely chopped chocolate in the small heatproof bowl.
2. Set over warm water on low heat (water should not touch the bottom of the bowl).
3. Stir very frequently until almost melted. Remove from heat and hot water; stir until smooth, pressing out any lumps with the back of a spoon or a rubber spatula.
4. In a small saucepan over low heat, heat cream just to a simmer, stirring frequently.
5. Remove from heat; all at once, add about two-thirds of hot cream to melted white chocolate.
6. Gently stir to incorporate, add the lemon juice, then beat or whisk until smooth, scraping bowl as necessary with rubber spatula.
7. Gradually stir in remaining cream.
If you’re up for the challenge, try making these macaroons for your next get together! Download a PDF of Chef Stella’s recipe here.